Patient instructions for use:
- Brush teeth before each application of Fluorescent.
- Remove syringe cap and fill bleaching gel into trays using 1/3 to 1/2 of syringe.
- Place whitening gel in face-side of each tooth space in the deepest part of the tray. Use only tear-drop size of gel.
- Gently place tray over teeth and allow any excess gel to escape.
- Remove any excess gel in gum area with toothbrush.
- Rinse mouth and do not swallow.
- Tray can be worn at any time during the day. Some sensitivity is expected. If severe sensitivity occurs, stop usage and discuss with your doctor.
- After each application, remove tray and rinse with cool water. Use toothbrush to remove gel.
- When not using tray, store in case provided.