- Brush and Floss teeth
- Wipe teeth dry with a clear dry cloth
- Place a small drop of gel per tooth in the frontal portion of the tray for the front 6-8 teeth. Be careful not to overload the tray. About 1/4cc of gel per tooth.
- Place the trays in your mouth for approximately 15-30 minutes. Make sure you wipe away any gel that touches your gums.
- Remove tray, rinse mouth and brush teeth.
- Clean the trays with COLD water before and after each treatment
- Repeat process daily until desired results are achieved.
- If you experience sensitivity, discontinue use for several days.
- It is best to whiten before bedtime.
YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS,PERIODONTAL DISEASE OR GUMS THAT ARE IN POOR CONDITION,WEAR BRACES, HAD RECENT ORAL SURGERY, DECAYED TEETH, EXPOSED ROOTS,COLITIS,SENSITIVE TEETH OR JAW PROBLEMS.
You should consult with a dentist before attempting any at home treatments and understand that there are risks involved if not doing so. A small percentage of people may experience tooth sensitivity and gum irritation which disappears when use ends, or by decreasing the amount of time you bleach your teeth, or by increasing the amount of time in between whitening sessions. Your purchase designates that you have read and agree to these terms.